Submitted By “Thanatos”
10 Reasons Why You Should Ask Your Boss For A Raise
- You take your paycheck to the bank and the teller bursts out in hysterical laughter.
- The Red Cross calls and offers you emergency assistance.
- Your only charge cards are for the Salvation Army, ARC, and DAV thrift stores.
- You work full time and you still qualify for food stamps.
- You empty out your piggy bank and then cook the bank and serve it for your Easter ham.
- All you can think about morning, noon and night is clipping grocery coupons.
- You file your income taxes and the IRS returns them stamped, “Charity Case — Return To Sender.”
- You set the world record for mailing $1.00 rebate requests to Young America, Minnesota.
- You pay all your bills, put your remaining $1 bill into your billfold and it goes into shock.
- You get arrested for taking the coins out of the fountain in the mall.